Friday, October 17, 2008

Big girl
















Today is kid #3's birthday. What a big girl! 2 years ago today I was in labor, ready to have my first daughter. Then she came and she is the most beautiful little lady imaginable. She is quite the little monkey, always climbing on everything she can. She is also very much a girl. She loves anything pink and anything princess. She also loves her some shoes! That was her first word...shoes. Happy birthday daughter! I love that you are in my family!

2 comments:

Clarke said...

Happy birthday kid #3! What amazing and beautiful blue eyes! Tammi, my kid's birthday is the very next day! In fact, we're having a 6 friend sleepover right now and I'm starting to regret it!

Shantay said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it has been that long. She is adorable. I hope all is going well with your family. How is it in Utah? I am so jealous! Check out our blog shantaysblog.blogspot.com Can I link you to keep in touch?