Friday, February 20, 2009

Two new babies...

For those of you who know Sandy and Pete Green...they had their baby boy yesterday.
He was born at 2:12pm and weighed 7 lbs 7 ounces. I dont have any pictures of him as of yet, but soon. The have not yet picked out a name yet either. I voted for Obi-Wan Kenobi Green. (kidding) The doctor was going to release them to come home today (Saturday) but they decided to stay until tomorrow. Congradulation's to Pete and Sandy and welcome new baby boy.

The title says two babies...hmmmm. Its true, I do have some news to share...






Rydel and I just got a new baby...here is a pic...






Isnt she beautiful?!?

3 comments:

jamirodana said...

Awww....so lucky. It looks nice!
Sounds like Sandy will have her hands full with THREE boys! :)

alisa said...

Love Love your new baby!!!

Chris and Tara said...

Very nice! I wish I could play the piano.