Friday, August 22, 2008

First day of school


Yesterday was Kid #1's first day of 1st grade and Kid #2's first day of kindergarten. Oh my, I am feeling old. They were so excited. All I heard all day was "is it time to go yet." Kid #1 insisted that he walk into the school all by himself so I said goodbye in the car as I dropped him off. Kid #2 would have been more than happy if I would have just dropped him off but this being his first day of school ever, I walked him in and snapped pictures along with all the other kindergarten mom's. He was patient with me then I kissed him goodbye he was like "see ya mom". Then he turned around and went to play. I was not really that sad. I was more looking forward to comming home and putting my toddler to nap and sitting in the silence. Oh what a great silence it was.














No comments: