Tuesday, July 1, 2008

1st blog

So I thought this blogging stuff would be easy. You just sit down and type and tell about your day. BUT, this being my first blog ever...its turning out to not be so easy. I want it to be meaningful, funny and full of hope for all who read it. But, the only thing I can think of is my favorite joke about 2 strawberries. Now, I cant tell you the joke now, of course, because it is the only joke I know and if you hear it now, I wont have anything to tell later. So, if you want to hear the joke about 2 strawberries, you are going to have to wait. OOOOh, I just gave you the sensation of anticipation. Lucky you! Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading my upcoming blogs (more anticipation).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I started a blog on Tuesday too!!! Yeah, we can learn the craziness of the blogging world together!