Friday, July 18, 2008

cooooookies!!!

Ok, so I am a cookieaholic. (Is that such a thing..Im sure it is) My husband took our boys to the movies last night and brought me home some cookies from Ben's Cookies. (for all you Salt Lake City dwellers, it in the Gateway) OH MY GOSH!! Those are absolutely the best cookies I have ever experienced. They were so good, I just had to rush to my blog to share the good news. You lucky, lucky people! Alright, I just wanted to let everyone know if you are able to get there, go! You wont regret it! Yum!

2 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

I just found your blog so I am going to make a lot of comments. Make sure you read them all. And I am more of a cookie dough kind of girl. So if you know any place that makes the best dough I'll go out and get it. Ü

jamirodana said...

I have never been to Ben's. I will be going very soon. I too, love cookies. Jake might love them a little more than me though.
I love ice creamy stuff.
Sorry if it seems that my boys cannot play whenever your boys come over. It has been busy and just a bad time when they knock. I've had family and random friends come into town to visit. I pick up my sister tonight too.
Anyway, go cookies!