Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a day!

Wow, its only Wednesday? Yes, it has been one of those days. My 20 month old barely napped and is rather cranky. None of my 2 boys' friends could play so they have been inside all day and my dog died. Ok, so my dog did not die. I dont even own a dog so that is not even possible. I just thought I would throw that in so you would feel sorry for me. Anyway, on to better news. I am going fireworks shopping tonight. I LOVE fireworks!!! The 4th of July is my absolute favorite holiday! Firework shopping is better than Christmas morning to me (its a close race though). So that is making my outlook on this day a lot more brighter.

On a new subject. My brother Matt has challenged me to a Disney princess duel. He thinks that he is going to encourage my neice to like Belle and hate Cinderella. (I know, what a mean brother) Well, if I have anything to do with it...it will be the other way around. I have already collected a box full of Cinderella stuff for Regina (my niece). She will have so much Cinderella stuff from her Aunty that she will have no choice but to like Cinderella. Game on Matt. Game on!
(by the way, she really is free to choose whichever princess she so desires...as long as
its Cinderella ;) )

1 comment:

jamirodana said...

I'm sorry......It seems lately that my boys can't play when your boys come by. We are either on our way out the door to run errands or I am cranky and I'm making them clean house and read books instead of playing.
4th of July is a great holiday! We are going camping for the first time as a family. (sad, huh?)
You're funny. Please tell ME the strawberry joke. :)