Friday, July 11, 2008

Why not?

Four Movies I could Watch over and over:
1. While you were sleeping
2. Count of Monte Cristo
3. Meet the Robinsons
4. Dirty Dancing

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Janitor
2. Dietary Aid
3. Manufacturing Technologist
4. Mommy

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Chubbuck, Id (where I grew up)
2. Sumter, SC
3. Biloxi, Ms
4. Salt Lake City, Ut.

Four of My Favorite dishes/foods:
1. mac n cheese
2. chicken n rice
3. sandwiches
4. pizza rolls

Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. The Office
2. Firefly
3. Survivor
4. Hells Kitchen

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo
2. gmail
3. mugglenet
4 NHC

Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. Myrtle Beach
2. Disneyland/World
3. Canon Beach
4. Pensicola, Fl

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. On vacation with my husband...
2. a resturaunt eating
3. disneyworld
4. the beach

1 comment:

Chris and Tara said...

Yeah! Another Survivor fan. I love that show. Don't you think that Ozzy was the best survivor EVER?